Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Easy morning money

9:45 the stock market as only been open for 15 minutes and already I’m getting calls from customers asking why some stock is down or up. The true I don’t have a clue! It’s just the market moving up and down. The true is think like Buffet be in it for the long run. But I like that when you call because you’re to stupid and you focus on the daily fluctuation. You are easy money, I don’t have to work my a$$ your coming to beast and I will take your easy money. Oh yeah the abc stock is down today, well I think you should sell, I heard that this company will have a bad quarter, $$$ nice commission !!! And you know what, I have a amazing idea for you, our analyst said that xyz company will lunch a new product and the stock is going up up up! $$$ more commission!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home